Sunday, January 9

2022 Already

Hello internet!

It's me again, as usual. Not that it's ever not me. Anyway, it's somehow 2022 already and we're still in a pandemic. It sucks. Life is good though. My husband seems to be steadily employed, my mental health has been fairly stable, his mental health has been fairly stable, mostly good things. That isn't to say that there hasn't been any bad since I last posted. There have been a ton of bad things, both big and small. Some things of course have been harder than others, but that seems to be how life in a pandemic goes.

I really miss people. I know weveryone misses seeing people, but sometimes it hits me especially hard. Omicron is persisting where I am. I'm of course vaccinated, awaiting a booster. It feels never ending. It's really hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But I endure, as we must.

With the new year I've been thinking about what if any goals I have for the year. I've been trying to work on a vision board but I've not done anything but decorated it yet. I had tentative plans to actually see a friend and make them together but the weather has been crap on top of everything.

I'm hoping that maybe this spring will be easier, maybe some sun might make things at least feel a little less isolating. For now it's just cold, snow, and ice most of the time.

Anyway just thought I'd share a little today. Hope you're doing alright. It's a harsh place out there.

No comments: