Monday, May 9

Hi Blog, obviously me. I mean who else would be here posting to you? So I've moved a couple times and I'm still engaged, yes to Nick. Nothing much has really changed, well I mean lots has but it doesn't feel like it.

I'm generally alright now as long as nothing pokes at me. Although, I've been having nightmares the past few nights. Well I guess the problem is that they're not exactly nightmares. I don't really want to go into it.

Did some checking up on my ex, nothing productive came from that as you'd imagine. The good news is it didn't make me feel sad or depressed or anything anymore. Sometimes I wonder if my exes miss me. But I think that's pretty normal.

I'm working on collecting dresses now. I'm more comfortable with myself and can accept that I can look pretty when I want to.

I've been working for a Minecraft server almost a year now. Nothing really exciting about that but I figured I'd mention it.

I guess that's all I have to say, thanks for reading, as usual.

No comments: