Friday, May 17

So I've had something new and interesting happen. I fell Tuesday night and now I have a really sprained ankle. It was okay on Wednesday so I decided to walk to Rohtaga's. Baaad idea. The walk was lovely, it was beautiful out, my foot didn't hurt at all. Even just lying in bed yesterday was painful. I really never imagined doing nothing could literally hurt so much. It hurt way too much to do anything at all yesterday. I was grateful I could hobble to my bathroom without crying.

Today is better. Easier hobbling. But still, this sucks. Looks like I get kids tonight which should be nice, and they can help me with cleaning a little and stuff. I will soon be returning to my lair to rest my foot more, even though I want to be cleaning and go outside and all sorts of things. Neither of the cats are terribly happy with me being in bed so much.

Anyway that's all for me. I'm going to hobble back to bed now.

No comments: