Thursday, April 4

Well it's odd being a business-y lady now. I'm going to order my business cards today which is kind of exciting. I've actually been really happy and much more confident since I started, which is awesome.

The only downside is I am tired like all the time now from actually being awake for many hours a day for work. I suspect my body will learn to balance it all out eventually.

Not much else going on. Eat, work sleep.

Oh other than talking to Garrett again. Which is going well. It's nice that I can be nice and stuff and actually mean it.

I am pretty hungry right now. :/ I should probably make some lunch. I'm surprised actually, I don't seem to get or at least notice being hungry till around 5pm.

I work work, like actually in the store on Saturday. I'm a little nervous about it today. Until now I've been too busy and/or tired to really have time to worry about much.

Anyway I'm still alive and stuff, and doing well. Thanks for reading.

No comments: